29.8.12

REVIEW: Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner


I've been missing in action for a while. I've been missing in action for a year, and almost forgot the password for this blog. hihi! For those who might be interested to know why, I moved here in Australia  to study in William Angliss. I am currently studying Hospitality and Tourism. Yup, you read that right.
After finishing my degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Southville Foreign University in the Philippines, I decided to study again.  It was actually my parents' idea lol. It was against my will for awhile but turns out, it wasn't a bad idea afterall. School kept me busy and this whole international student thing is kinda new to me. Adapting to the weather in Melbourne, learning how to take the tram, cooking my own food, doing my laundry, cleaning my flat kept me really busy.

So yea, enough blabbering.. Here's my review :)

here's how it looks like. sorry, i forgot to take a picture of the packaging. 

see how thin the lines this eyeliner can make?

under running water.

after rubbing my skin vigorously.


PROS:
-this product is very accessible. bought this in Coles.
-not so pricey. got this for less than 10 bucks.
-this eyeliner can make very thin lines and can be used to create very bold lines.
-very pigmented.
-lasts for more than 5hrs on my oily lids.


CON:
-can't be easily removed by water. I had to use my baby oil to remove this because Cetaphil can't remove the eyeliner.

OVERALL:
super worth it!!<3 i think i found my HG eyeliner :)


xoxo,
Niggi

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and
    I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Review my web page: Free Psn Codes

    ReplyDelete